BonfireFunds.com is transforming the way people fundraise with high-quality custom shirts. As a leading online fundraising site, we've helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom shirts – and we’re just getting started.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join our fast-growing platform and make it grow even faster.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you'll be a critical member of our Richmond-based team and will play a key role in coordinating our email marketing and site analytics. You’ll need to be an experienced digital marketer, plus have the technical chops to implement various growth initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’re all about:
- Managing and optimizing all email marketing initiatives, including all newsletters, transactional, sales and behavioral emails
- Managing our sitewide analytics, tracking, tagging and debugging
- Participating in our growth sprints and contributing to our internal documentation
- Working with our marketing team to implement various projects and strategic initiatives
What we are looking for:
- You like getting under the hood and asking “why?” and “what if…”
- You love getting a good marketing email
- You sign up for apps/products just to see their marketing strategy
- You wish you could A/B test everything in life
- You’ve got the grit and determination to finish what you start
- You take ownership in your work, even if everything doesn’t go as planned
- You’re the scrappy, entrepreneurial type who isn’t afraid to take risks to make things happen
- You love learning new things and trying new tools/tactics, even when it falls well outside of your comfort zone
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- 1+ years experience in digital marketing
- Deep understanding email marketing and analytics (bonus points for knowledge of other acquisition channels such as SEM or social)
- Strong design skills with proficiency in Photoshop/Sketch/Illustrator
- Working knowledge of all CAN-SPAM legislation
- Experience running A/B + MVT tests
- You are very familiar with modern analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Heap, etc.
- You have the ability to read and comprehend technical documentation (such as API docs)
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance benefits, PTO, Apple devices, and more
- A positively amazing workplace culture with lots of happy hours, group trips, lunchtime games – as well as plenty of free apparel, snacks and perks
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (and have a lot of fun doing so)
- A true 40 hour work week (no evenings, no weekends, no holidays, ever)
- The chance to make a real impact in the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives