BonfireFunds.com is transforming the way people fundraise with high-quality custom shirts. As a leading online fundraising site,
we've helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom shirts – and we’re just getting started.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced, creative, and analytical marketing professional to join our fast-growing platform and make it grow even faster.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be a critical member of our Richmond-based team and will own driving new users to our platform, conversion rate optimization, A/B + MVT testing, and managing our growth initiatives. You’ll need to be an experienced digital marketer, plus have the technical chops to implement various growth initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’re all about:
- Using your creativity and experience to identify and test growth opportunities
- Leading our growth sprints and documenting the results
- Managing growth of all user acquisition channels
- Working with our marketing team to implement various projects and strategic initiatives
What we are looking for:
- You like getting under the hood and asking “why?” and “what if…”
- You are a stat junkie, and couldn’t imagine a world without analytics
- You wish you could A/B test everything in life
- You’ve got the grit and determination to finish what you start
- You take ownership in your work, even if everything doesn’t go as planned
- You’ve marketed SaaS platforms, ecommerce sites, web/mobile apps, or your own product
- You’re the scrappy, entrepreneurial type who isn’t afraid to take risks to make things happen
- You love learning new things and trying new tools/tactics, even when it falls well outside of your comfort zone
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Deep understanding of paid advertising, SEO, email marketing, and other user acquisition channels
- Strong design skills with proficiency in Photoshop/Sketch/Illustrator
- Experience running A/B + MVT and CRO tests with tools like Optimizely/VWO and Unbounce
- You are very familiar with modern analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Heap, etc.
- You have the ability to read and comprehend technical documentation (such as API docs)
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance benefits, PTO, Apple devices, and more
- A positively amazing workplace culture with lots of happy hours, group trips, lunchtime games – as well as plenty of free apparel, snacks and perks
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (and have a lot of fun doing so)
- A true 40 hour work week (no evenings, no weekends, no holidays, ever)
- The chance to make a real impact in the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives