Meet the New Bonfire
We’re excited to announce Bonfire.com, a brand new platform where you can design, sell and fundraise with custom shirts. The idea is very similar to BonfireFunds.com, but with a ton of new features and product options like v-necks, tank tops and more.
To provide the best possible experience to our users, we are phasing out this site to focus our efforts entirely on Bonfire.com. We invite you to join us – you can look forward to the same caring customer support and the soft, premium t-shirts that we’ve always provided.
What’s new on Bonfire.com?
We designed the new site from the ground up to offer you the best experience possible. Here’s what you’ll have to look forward to:
- New apparel options including v-necks, baseball tees, unisex tank tops, women’s tank tops & crewneck sweatshirts. (As well as all the shirt styles from BonfireFunds.com)
- Sell any combination of shirt colors and styles
- Dashboards help you easily manage and track your sales
- Fundraising features let you accept donations and raise money for a great cause… just like BonfireFunds!
And as always, it’s totally free to sign up and sell shirts. We invite you to join us and try out some of these new features that we’ve been working hard on.
Phasing out BonfireFunds.com
BonfireFunds.com will be phased out slowly through the end of 2016. Here’s how it’ll go:
- October 13 – November 30, 2016 - Existing BonfireFunds.com users may continue to use the site to create and launch funds like usual. New users may no longer create accounts on BonfireFunds.com and are invited to create accounts on Bonfire.com
- December 1, 2016 - Funds may no longer be created, launched or relaunched on BonfireFunds.com. All live funds are allowed to run to completion and all shirt purchases are printed and shipped as usual.
- Early 2017 - BonfireFunds.com is completely shut down and accounts are no longer accessible. All visitors to the site are redirected to Bonfire.com.
If you’re worried about how this move will affect you, don’t worry - we’ve got you covered. Here are some common concerns:
What will happen to my t-shirt designs?
We’re happy to help you transfer your BonfireFunds t-shirt designs to Bonfire.com. Once you create an account, just send us an email letting us know which designs you’d like transfered, and we’ll take it from there.
Will my supporters still receive shirts they purchased on BonfireFunds.com?
All shirts sold on BonfireFunds.com will be printed and shipped to your supporters as planned. (And our return policy still applies, so if they’re unhappy in any way, just have them email us and we’ll take care of them.)
What will happen to my account when BonfireFunds.com shuts down?
When BonfireFunds.com shuts down in early 2017, you will no longer be able to access your account. Fund profiles will no longer be publically visible and sensitive personal and financial data will be securely stored and ultimately deleted. Fund organizers with outstanding balances on BonfireFunds.com are strongly encouraged to request payouts at their earliest convenience.
We’re excited to offer you and your supporters an amazing experience over at Bonfire.com. We aim to help strengthen and inspire your community with t-shirts they’ll love. That’s what BonfireFunds.com was about, and that’s what Bonfire.com will continue to be.